Yes, you can use ACUTE CARE™ with REVERSE Regimen and REDEFINE AMP MD Derma-Roller. For best results, follow these steps:
1. Cleanse with REVERSE Deep Exfoliating Wash.
2. Divide face into sections (forehead, right side, left side, chin, nose and neck) and with moderate and comfortable pressure, roll AAMP MD Derma-Roller over each section 4-10 times, changing directions with each pass: vertically, horizontally, in a diagonal from upper left to lower right, and in a diagonal from upper right to lower left.
3. After rolling, apply ACUTE CARE to expression lines as directed. Skin must be completely clean and dry before you apply ACUTE CARE. Do not use any leave-on products underneath ACUTE CARE, including eye cream.
4. Layer Dual Active Brightening Complex* to entire face and neck. It will dry down in approximately 45 seconds.
5. Apply moisturizer as needed, staying ¼ inch away from ACUTE CARE.
*REVERSE Dual Active Brightening Complex contains a healthy dose of retinol. When using the AMP MD System the Dual Active Brightening Complex may be all that you need. However, if you are also concerned about the visible signs of aging, the peptides in REDEFINE Night Renewing Serum can help. Layer REDEFINE Night Renewing Serum over the REVERSE Dual Active Brightening Complex in this case.