ACUTE CARE™ should be used in conjunction with your nighttime skincare routine. Do not use over active breakouts or areas of sensitivity, redness or irritation.
For best results, use ACUTE CARE three times a week (for example, Monday, Wednesday, Friday). Results can last up to 12 weeks when used with REDEFINE Regimen.
To apply ACUTE CARE, follow these steps:
1. Before applying ACUTE CARE, cleanse your face with Step 1 of your Regimen. Skin must be completely clean and dry before you apply ACUTE CARE. Do not use any leave-on products underneath ACUTE CARE, including eye cream.
2. Tear open the pouch and remove ACUTE CARE from the transparent container. Carefully remove the white protective film and do not touch the delicate microstructure. For best results, use immediately after opening.
3. Position ACUTE CARE over the wrinkle area and press the adhesive gently against relaxed skin (do not stretch the skin). Gently press to activate liquid cones and smooth out any bubbles.
4. Follow with the rest of your nighttime Regimen, avoiding the area around ACUTE CARE.
To remove ACUTE CARE, follow these steps:
1. In the morning, gently remove ACUTE CARE from skin.
2. Remove residue with a non-oily makeup-removing cloth and follow with your morning Regimen routine.