For best results, follow these steps:
1. In the evening, remove makeup with a non-oily makeup-removing cloth. Cleanse with REVERSE Deep Exfoliating Wash.
2. Divide face into sections (forehead, right side, left side, chin, nose and neck) and with moderate and comfortable pressure, roll the AMP MD Derma-Roller over each section 4-10 times, changing directions with each pass: vertically, horizontally, in a diagonal from upper left to lower right and in a diagonal from upper right to lower left.
3. After rolling, apply REDEFINE ACUTE CARE for Expression Lines as directed. Skin must be completely clean and dry before you apply ACUTE CARE. Do not use any leave-on products underneath ACUTE CARE, including eye cream or toner.
4. Layer REVERSE Dual Active Brightening Complex* to entire face and neck. It will dry down in approximately 45 seconds.
5. Apply moisturizer as needed, staying at least ¼ inch away from ACUTE CARE.
*REVERSE Dual Active Brightening Complex contains a healthy dose of Retinol to smooth the appearance of lines. For further benefits, you may then layer REDEFINE Night Renewing Serum, which contains Retinol and peptides.