Warning: You should never use the Pore Cleansing MD Tool on acne pimples as this may cause increased inflammation or scarring.
For those with acne prone skin maintaining a twice daily effective skincare routine that targets blemishes with ingredients to breakdown oils and whisk away dead skin cells will help keep your skin clear. However hormonal surges, climate changes or inconsistent usage may result in clogged pores while using any effective products. This makes Pore Cleansing MD System is a perfect complement to the SPOTLESS Regimen.
To allow your skin the opportunity to acclimate to new products and tools, we suggest that you follow directions and first ramp up to using the SPOTLESS Regimen twice a day—this usually takes 30 days before adding the Pore Cleansing Tool and tips.
SPOTLESS Regimen helps clear existing teen and young adult acne while preventing new blemishes from forming.
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide penetrates pore to reduce current acne and helps prevent new blemishes from forming
- Dual-chamber with BPO2 Technology delivers more Oxygen and Benzoyl Peroxide to the pores to reduce the number and severity of breakouts
Those with oily skin and prone to acne can receive additional benefits from a once-a-week pore cleansing with Pore Cleansing MD System:
- Deeply cleanses pores by clearing dirt, excess oil and blackheads in seconds
- Visibly minimises pore size and reduces the potential for blackheads and breakouts
- Evens and smooths texture for healthier-looking skin
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed and purified, while looking clearer and more radiant
WHEN TO USE
Once a week prior to using the SPOTLESS Regimen: Clean face of makeup and skincare. Always begin with the Pore Prep Solution on the T-zone area. Then use the Pore Cleansing Tip for a TZone deep clean. And follow with the Blackhead Removal Tip for remaining blackheads.