Radiant Defense is available in 10 shades that can be worn alone or blended together for a customized glow. There are two ways to find your shade- in person and online. Make sure you have a clean face prior to finding your shade. Remove any makeup, with the Instant Makeup Remover Wipes so you begin with a bare face.
- In person: If you have all 10 shades of Radiant Defense or you have received a sample card, you can try multiple shades to find your match in three easy steps.
- STRIPE: Using your fingers or Q-Tips, apply three stripes of your closest shades on your jawline and see which one blends away into the skin.
- SELECT: Whichever shade best complements your natural glow and disappears into your skin is your shade.
- SEE: See the instantly radiant results!
- Online: Virtually try on all 10 shades from your smart phone, tablet or computer using the Digital Shade Finder. This innovative tool is located on the Rodan and Fields website and in the recommendation section of the Solution Tool. There are three easy steps.
- SNAP: Take or upload a photo. Ensure photo is taken in natural light, with no makeup on, hair pulled back and no glasses.
- SELECT: Select which shade you want to try on. There are 10 radiant shades to choose from and because they are so flexible, you may find that two shades look best on a person.
- SEE: See the instantly radiant results! Pull the Before & After slider across the screen so you can experience the results. Your Before photo is on the left and your After photo is on the right side of the screen.