REDEFINE ACUTE CARE™ Skincare for Expression Lines
Wrinkles, Your Days Are Numbered.
With REDEFINE ACUTE CARE™ Skincare for Expression lines, you are 4 weeks away from visibly reduced wrinkles. All it takes is wearing ACUTE CARE 10 times over 4 weeks while you sleep.
ACUTE CARE is a one-of-a-kind wrinkle reduction patch that delivers our proprietary Liquid Cone Technology made up of hyaluronic acid and peptides into the skin for a younger-looking appearance.
Before you start using ACUTE CARE, watch Mary Radford R.N. teach you how to apply it effectively.
More questions? We have answers for you.
- Q: When can I expect to see results with ACUTE CARE?
- A: Based on an independent clinical study conducted on crow’s feet, most participants saw visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 4 weeks.
- Q: What if I don’t see results?
- A: Everyone’s skin responds slightly differently. Based on an independent clinical study, most participants saw visible results when used as directed. Remember, ACUTE CARE is a 4-week product so be sure to stick with the routine: three times a week for 10 uses over four weeks. Because ACUTE CARE works best on well-hydrated skin, we recommend you add REDEFINE Regimen for further hydration.
- Q: Where can I use REDEFINE ACUTE CARE?
- A: ACUTE CARE was clinically tested on crow’s feet. However, we have seen and heard great success stories from Customers using ACUTE CARE on other facial expression lines including the area around the lips, over smile lines, on the forehead and between the brows.
- Q: What should I do if I see small marks or creases in the skin after removing ACUTE CARE?
- A: If you notice small marks or creases at the site of application, wash your face with warm water and gently massage the area with your fingertips. For best results, apply REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream to the area. With this method, creases typically fade within 30-60 minutes of removing ACUTE CARE.
- Q: What should do if I see mild redness after removing ACUTE CARE?
- A: The flexible protective coating on the ACUTE CARE adhesive is the same as that used in a wide range of products. As with any adhesive product, you may experience mild redness or sensitivity upon contact or while removing ACUTE CARE. If that’s the case, use a wet cloth or warm water to help remove your ACUTE CARE. If sensitivity or stinging occurs, remove ACUTE CARE, rinse thoroughly and discontinue use.
- Q: What if the cones don’t melt or I see a residue?
- A: ACUTE CARE’s proprietary Liquid Cone Technology features tiny cones made of hyaluronic acid and peptides that melt into wrinkles upon contact with the skin. Hyaluronic acid, a water “magnet” that absorbs 1000x its weight in water, works best on hydrated skin. If the cones are not melting on your skin, it may mean that your skin is dry. For best results, use a moisturizing Regimen like REDEFINE to ensure skin is properly hydrated between applications of ACUTE CARE. If you continue to see residue left behind after removing ACUTE CARE, simply wash and dry the area with water.
- Q: What if I see plumpness?
- A: This just means it is working. This generally disappears after one hour. By removing the patch immediately after you wake in the morning, it should dissipate by the time you start your day. Continue following the routine of three times a week for 10 uses over four weeks.
- Q: What if I skip a night?
- A: No worries. Simply get back on schedule, applying ACUTE CARE 3 nights a week.
- Q: Do I have to use ACUTE CARE overnight?
- A: Our test results show that the liquid cones melt after 6 hours, therefore it is recommended to use ACUTE CARE while you sleep. Our clinical studies were conducted on subjects who used ACUTE CARE at night. If you wish to use ACUTE CARE during the day, we recommend you do it when you’re not moving around too much. For best results, you need to make sure you’re wearing the patches for at least 6 hours so the cones melt.
- Q: What if I have multiple wrinkles that I want to diminish?
- A: It’s important to apply ACUTE CARE to a single wrinkle or a set of wrinkles for 10 applications over 4 weeks. With additional purchases of ACUTE CARE, you can target wrinkles in other areas—just make sure that you’re applying the product to each wrinkle 10 times over 4 weeks.
- Q: How does ACUTE CARE compare to injectable wrinkle fillers?
- A: ACUTE CARE is not an injectable. It’s topical skincare that targets fine lines and wrinkles with Liquid Cone Technology that replenishes the skin with hyaluronic acid and peptides gradually over time. ACUTE CARE is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any medical condition.
For more frequently asked questions about REDEFINE ACUTE CARE and other Rodan + Fields products click here