Yes, you can use ACUTE CARE with REVERSE Brightening Regimen and REDEFINE AMP MD System. For best results, follow these steps as a part of your evening Regimen:
- Cleanse with REVERSE Deep Exfoliating Wash.
- Divide face into sections (forehead, right side, left side, chin, nose and neck) and with moderate and comfortable pressure, roll AMP MD Derma-Roller over each section 4-10 times, changing directions with each pass: vertically, horizontally, in a diagonal from upper left to lower right, and in a diagonal from upper right to lower left.
- After rolling, apply ACUTE CARE to expression lines as directed. Skin must be completely clean and dry before you apply ACUTE CARE. Do not use any leave-on products underneath ACUTE CARE, including eye cream.
- Apply contents of one REDEFINE Intensive Renewing Serum capsule to entire face and neck. Be sure to apply REDEFINE Intensive Renewing Serum carefully, staying ¼ inch away from ACUTE CARE.
- Layer REVERSE Dual Active Brightening Complex* and be sure to stay ¼ inch away from ACUTE CARE.
*REVERSE Dual Active Brightening Complex contains a healthy dose of retinol. When using the AMP MD System the Dual Active Brightening Complex may be all that you need. However, if you are also concerned about the visible signs of aging, the Retinal and Peptides in REDEFINE Intensive Renewing Serum can help.