Radiant Defense is available in six luminous shades that can be worn alone or blended together for a customized glow. There are 2 ways to find your shade-in person and online. Make sure you have a clean face prior to finding your shade. If you are wearing makeup, use the Instant Makeup Remover Wipes to remove any existing facial makeup so you begin with a bare face.
- In Person: If your consultant has the full shade lineup of Radiant Defense in person or you have received a sample card, you can try multiple shades to find your match. There are 3 easy steps.
- STRIPE: Using your fingers or Q-Tips, apply stripes of the three closest shades on your jawline and see which one blends away into the skin.
- SELECT: Whichever shade best complements your natural glow and disappears into your skin is your shade.
- SEE: See the instantly radiant results!
- Online: Virtually try on all six shades from your smart phone, tablet or computer using the Digital Shade Finder. This innovative tool is located on the Rodan and Fields website and in the recommendation section of the Solution Tool. There are 3 easy steps.
- SNAP: Take or upload a photo. Ensure photo is taken in natural light, with no makeup on, hair pulled back and no glasses
- SELECT: Select which shade you want to try on. There are 6 radiant shades to choose from and because they are so flexible, you may find that 2 shades may look good on a person.
- SEE: See the instantly radiant results! Pull the Before & After slider across the screen so you can experience the results. Your Before photo is on the left and your After photo is on the right side of the screen.