We test all of our products for safety and efficacy and want the best for our customers. As with any skin or health-related questions including pregnancy, medications, allergies, and medical conditions or treatments, we advise you to have a doctor review the ingredient listings of all skincare products prior to use. This best serves the continuity of care for you and supports your best results.
Are there any contraindications or warning for using the Pore Cleansing MD System? As found in your Pore Cleansing System Brochure:
If you’re under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you suspect that you may have a skin condition, please consult your doctor before using the Pore Cleansing MD System. If you have a bleeding disorder, bruise easily or are on blood thinning medicines or supplements, use of the Pore Cleansing MD System may result in a temporary bruise. We recommend you consult your doctor before using the Pore Cleansing MD System.
- DO NOT use the Pore Cleansing MD System if you have broken capillaries, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, facial warts, infection, open wounds or sensitive skin.
- DO NOT use on red, sensitive, sunburned skin or on inflamed acne lesions.
- DO NOT use on the eye area, lips, or cheeks as this is a sensitive area and may result in temporary discolouration or bruising.
- DO NOT continue use if you experience irritation, rash, swelling or prolonged discomfort.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts – choking hazard
The Pore Cleansing MD Tool was designed for use by competent adults. It is not a toy and is not to be used or maintained by children under the age of 12. Individuals who lack experience and knowledge of the tool, or individuals with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities can use the tool if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning its safe usage and understand the hazards involved.
Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate equipment. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio
or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The Pore Cleansing MD Tool complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) the device may not cause harmful interference and 2) the device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAN ICES-3 (*)/NMB-3 (*) This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Do not attempt to repair your Pore Cleansing MD Tool yourself. This will void any warranty. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Please see warranty section for service.