Did you know that sun exposure can worsen pores? The UVA and UVB rays can damage the skin tissues surrounding pores making them appear larger. The sun can also dry skin cells that further clog and enlarge pores with plugs that often turn into blackheads from oxidation.
To allow your skin the opportunity to acclimate to new products and tools, we suggest that you follow directions and first ramp up to using the REVERSE Regimen twice a day—this usually takes 30 days before adding the Pore Cleansing Tool and tips.
- The Deep Exfoliating Wash helps remove dry cells and pore plugs on the skin’s surface. The weekly benefit of Pore Cleansing MD System includes the following benefits:
- Deeply cleanses pores by clearing dirt, excess oil and blackheads in seconds
- Visibly minimises pore size and reduces potential for blackheads and breakouts
- Evens and smooths texture for healthier-looking skin
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed and purified, while looking clearer and more
WHEN TO USE
Once a week prior to using the REVERSE (Brightening US) Regimen: Clean face of makeup and skincare. Always begin with the Pore Prep Solution on the T-zone area. Then use the Pore Cleansing Tip for a T-Zone deep clean. And follow with the Blackhead Removal Tip for remaining blackheads.
- You may wish to add ENHANCEMENTS Active Hydration Serum to help balance oil and dry areas as well as hydrate to keep skin looking and feeling soft.
- Users of AMP MD Derma-Roller: skip the Roller on nights when using the pore tool