Warning: You should never use the Pore Cleansing MD Tool on acne pimples as this may cause increased inflammation or scarring.
As collagen and elastin production slows pores lose their support and flop open filling with dead skin cells from slow cellular turnover and excess oil forming clogs and blackheads. This is why enlarged pores are one of the top concerns for aging skin. Use the Pore Cleansing MD System to cleanse and minimise the appearance of your pores which is associated with acne prone skin and aging.
Continue to use the UNBLEMISH Regimen to help to dry down and prevent new blemishes when used twice daily on the full face. Pore Cleansing MD System further deep cleans pores and extracts blackheads with derm-quality suction and pressure. This process is more precise and gentle than picking which can lead to inflammation and scarring.
To allow your skin the opportunity to acclimate to new products and tools, we suggest that you follow directions and first ramp up to using the UNBLEMISH Regimen twice a day—this usually takes 30 days before adding the Pore Cleansing Tool and tips.
UNBLEMISH Regimen gently and effectively clears adult acne, prevents blemishes and visibly smooths, firms and evens skin tone.
- Colloidal Sulfur calms skin and reduces appearance of redness
- Salicylic Acid penetrates pores to reduce acne blemishes and helps clear future acne
- Alpha-hydroxy Acids exfoliate and brighten skin
- Benzoyl Peroxide and nourishing gel provide gentle and effective acne treatment
Those with oily skin and prone to acne can receive additional benefits from a once-a-week pore cleansing with Pore Cleansing MD System:
- Deeply cleanses pores by clearing dirt, excess oil and blackheads in seconds
- Visibly minimises pore size and reduces potential for blackheads and breakouts
- Evens and smooths texture for healthier-looking skin
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed and purified, while looking clearer and more radiant
WHEN TO USE
Once a week prior to using the UNBLEMISH Regimen: Clean face of makeup and skincare. Always begin with the Pore Prep Solution on the T-zone area. Then use the Pore Cleansing Tip for a T-Zone deep clean. And follow with the Blackhead Removal Tip for remaining blackheads.