Dr. Katie Rodan & Dr. Kathy:
- STEAM PORES: Soften hardened oil and build-up for easier removal by using system after a hot shower or application of a warm, damp washcloth over face for 1 minute.
- CALM REDNESS: Layer SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment into your PM routine to visibly minimise any residual redness.
- USE ON YOUR BODY: The shoulders and back are also prone to clogged pores and blackheads. Apply instructions for each tip to address these areas as well. You may also occasionally see blackheads on your chest so we only recommend using the Blackhead Removal Tip in this area.
Mary Radford, RN:
- DON’T OVERWORK YOUR SKIN: Always use the lowest suction setting for the Pore Cleansing MD Tool on first use and avoid introducing new products into your routine during the first couple weeks of using the Tool.
- SELFIE: Take a picture before using the Pore Cleansing MD System, immediately after use and again 24 hours later to see the improvement in your pores and complexion.