YOUR SESSION WILL EXPIRE IN:
No results for ""
Not finding what you're looking for?Shop All Products
KEY BENEFITS:Oil-free, quick-drying and lightweight formula
SKIN CONCERNS:UV and free radical damage
Save 10% + free shipping on orders $80 or more
We offer a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping charges, within 60 days from the date of purchase. Items that are returned outside of the R+F return policy will be discarded and no return will be issued.
How to use ESSENTIALS Foaming Sunless Tan:
1. Push down for one or two pumps and lather the foam onto your palms.
2. Rub onto skin, applying an even amount. Complete application to one area before moving onto the next. Use self-tanner sparingly around your ankles, knees and elbows.
3. Wash hands immediately following application.
4. Wait at least one hour before bathing or swimming. Avoid contact with clothing or fabric until ESSENTIALS Foaming Sunless Tan has completely dried on your skin.
5. When exposing skin to the sun, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen such as ESSENTIALS Body Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
6. Color can begin to develop within two to four hours. Reapply as needed to maintain or darken color.
Item Number ESST125
This easy-to-use, quick-drying, foaming self-tanner gives an even, natural-looking summer color, safely without the sun. There’s no need to expose your skin to the harmful, aging effects of the sun’s UVA or UVB rays. Plus, the lightweight, oil-free formula is easy to apply and dries quickly. (125 mL / 4.2 Fl. Oz. U.S.)
Note: This product does not contain SPF.
*For more information on our 60-day return policy, including terms and conditions, please see our Satisfaction Guarantee.
Proprietary Technology + Key Ingredients:
Vitamin C and Vitamin E: help defend against free radicals
RF-Dcell Technology with Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract: helps your sunless tan last longer
Complete Ingredient List:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dihydroxyacetone, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Ethoyxdiglycol, Erythrulose, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid Fragrance/Parfum.
In order to purchase Overview Documents you must be Japan Certified.
To sponsor and build a business in Japan,completing the Japan Certification Program is required.
The Japan Certification Program is found on Virtual under the learn menu and consists of a Program Introduction and five modules and quizzes.