Typical Use: 1-3 times weekly
KEY BENEFITS:Skin exfoliation and moisturization
SKIN CONCERNS:Dullness, Uneven skin tone, Oiliness, Dry and flaky skin
With a one-time $19.95 enrollment fee, you'll enjoy all of these perks:
- Convenient, automatic delivery of subscription orders every 60 days
- Free shipping on orders over $80
- 10% savings on all R+F products
- Early access to new R+F products and exclusive promotions
- Priority customer service
- No commitment—cancel anytime
Save 10% + free shipping on orders $80 or more
We offer a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping charges, within 60 days from the date of purchase. Items that are returned outside of the R+F return policy will be discarded and no return will be issued.
Use the Micro-Dermabrasion Paste 1–3 times per week, avoiding the eye area.
1. Massage directly onto the face or body for 30–60 seconds. Do not wet skin before use.
2. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
3. For face: Use in place of a cleanser.
4. For body: Use prior to moisturizing.
5. For gentler exfoliation, use on damp skin and slowly add water to lessen the intensity of the exfoliation. Not intended for sensitive skin.
Item Number ENPS125
What It Is:
This sugar and salt-based face and body scrub sloughs away dull, dead skin cells and encourages younger, more vibrant cells to the surface so you see brighter, smoother skin after just one use. Suitable for dry, oily and combination skin. Not intended for sensitive skin. (125 mL / 4.2 Fl. Oz. U.S.)
Why You Need This:
Micro-Dermabrasion Paste offers full face and body exfoliation. You’ll notice smoother, more even and brighter-looking skin after just one use.
*For more information on our 60-day return policy, including terms and conditions, please see our Satisfaction Guarantee.
Proprietary Technology + Key Ingredients:
Vitamin C: Brightens skin to reveal younger, more vibrant cells
Vitamin E & Bisabolol: Calms skin for brighter, smoother-looking skin
Complete Ingredient List:
C11-13 Isoparaffin, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Canolate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucrose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
In order to purchase Overview Documents you must be Japan Certified.
To sponsor and build a business in Japan,completing the Japan Certification Program is required.
The Japan Certification Program is found on Virtual under the learn menu and consists of a Program Introduction and five modules and quizzes.